Saturday, August 30, 2008

July 4th

For July 4th we hung out with my whole family in Showlow. We went to the same cabin we did last year. Zac and I have been up to Showlow for the past 3 years around the 4th so we took our traditional pic...same one we used for our wedding announcements. We stayed in a cabin/lodge. Thanks to my older bro, a guy he works worth let us stay in the rather large and super nice cabin.
I love this pic! This is one of the bathrooms in the cabin and Zac couldnt resist getting in.

Zac loves the cabin and doing funny poses..one of the many reasons I love him :)

It rained one of the days we were there. It was so nice to see the rain and be in the cold. The kids loved it too!

Here is Isa trying to cuddle with grandpa to get warm cuz of the rain


Quinn wasnt feeling so good on the trip. He was a trooper though.


Bailey is always smiling and she was loving it there too!

Ellie also enjoyed herself and watched everything around her. We had lots of fun and we hope to be able to go up again next year. Ya I know the post is way past due!

2 comments:

Melody B. said...

Zac is always so good to oblige with the crazy pics. His idea or yours?:)

Brown Bunny said...

I love the picture of Zac in the tub. I should of thought of that. That was a fun trip for the whole family - hope we get to do it again next summer!