Saturday, July 28, 2007

ZAC

Zac has asked that I share with my fellow bloggers that he doesnt do most of the chores that they are split equally among the 2 of us. Hope that makes you feel better honey :)

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

well dang. my husband does the majority of our household chores. and yeah it is rad. and he takes care of our kids. feed them and bathes them. he is a better mom than me. way to go ZAC doing anything is rad. most men thinki it is the wifes job. mine just got desperate and started doing it himself. and i feel pretty good about it! still think that is a rad way to spend some money too! love the washer and dryer!

TZ Crew said...

Thanks Julie :) Ya he didnt want people to think he wasnt cool...but he is amazing for all the hard work he does.. since he truly does the majority of the housework etc. I too love the washer and dryer. They work like champs!!!

Melanie and Will said...

hilarious Zac!! It's all good! I really know the truth to everything about what Tia really does ;)