Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9 months

Koen is so much fun! He has an infectious smile and loves to laugh. He is a happy baby and is very chill. He cruises all along furniture and is starting to get brave enough to move from one couch to the next. I think he will be walking before we know it. He loves to play with Zane and loves music. He likes to clap and wave bye bye. He kicks his legs like crazy and reaches for the back door when he wants outside. He loves it out there no matter how hot it is! He thoroughly enjoys hose water and often chokes on it because he loves it so much. This kid eats just about anything. Hes not a fan of bananas but loves banana bread and zucchini bread. Now that he is eating more table foods he isnt a big fan of his bottles and Im lucky if I can get him to drink 20oz a day. He sleeps through the night...which I LOVE!!! He sleeps about 11 hours a night...yeah and yeah! Here are his stats

Weight 21.75
Length 29
Head 18 1/4

They didnt write down his % so Im thinking hes somewhere in the 80-85%, just a guess :)

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

your boys are adorable. I still can't get over how much they have grown, and I haven't even seen little koen in person.

Btw...you can google growth charts or percentiles... There are tons of sites that will let you input the stats and then will give you his %.