Mom & Dad with Lauren
Lauren wanted a donut cake for her bday!
Look out point along the historic highway












15 comments:
Oh I could not be more jelous. Oregon is so pretty and time with family makes any trip fantastic!!
How fun! I love Oregon- it's so beautiful!! I'm glad you two had fun :)
I LOVE Oregon. My Dad lives there. Isnt it SO beautiful! What a fun trip Its good to see Rachel (sp?), she is as cute as ever.
Wow! You guys are quite the travelers! How fun! Those waterfalls are so pretty. Scotts cousins live there and love it! We need to go visit but I proably wouldn't want to come back! I'm not a fan of AZ, i'm always trying to get Scott to move! He is in school for pre-dental so maybe we will have to move out of state for dental school! Hopefully. It would be a good change!
That sounds and LOOKS like a fun trip, Oregon is so beautiful!!!
You have a cute family.
awesome trip! very cool sight seeing! and stuff! and awesome family time!
we saw Multnomah falls last Fall. it was very cool! glad you had a good trip!
Hi Tia! It was great hearing from you! Looks like you are enjoying life and had some great travels. You and Zac are so cute together. I'll be checking up on ya!
What a fun reason to go to Oregon, I can't believe Lauren and Taylor are 8. They grow so fast. It looks so pretty there.
You look super, Tia! And how fun to see your parents. Their faces brought back a lot of memories. You guys do some fun stuff together!
Fun trip...cute clothes!:)
Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!
looks like a super fun trip!!it's so beautiful
you guys are living the life! so fun to go new places. your family looks just the same + a few years!:)
What cool pictures...those falls are soooooo beautiful! You two have sure seen some cool places. Can you believe the $$$$$ those mormons spend on things????
Hey Tia it's Cara Hansen from Utah. I have been meaning to say Hi! I started a blog, it's lukeandcara.blogspot. It'll be fun to keep in touch. I haven't seen you forever! Talk to you soon!!!
Post a Comment