Zac and I went to Flagstaff a few weeks ago because I finally had 2 days off!! Yep you read it correctly I had 2 days off in a row!! It was awesome. We drove up to Flagstaff on a Sunday drove around hung out and then went sledding the next day. I hadnt been sledding since I was a kid and it was tons of fun. We went flying down the hills and there were a few times I thought for sure one of us was going to break one of our bones but all went well :)

Milk- It does a body good

Here we are with our sleds that we thought would be slow but were FAST

Screaming down the hill! Fun but scary!
Zac jumping up from biffing it hard!!
6 comments:
whoohooo! days off! love the cow udder one! and that looked like a speedy sled! super fun! and can i say? i think you are BRAVE! i don't know that i would do that these days! you ROCK!
Had no idea you guys went to Flag! How fun! You are so photogenic! I like the one of you on the sled alone. Still look like a model even while sledding!!!
You guys are sooooooooooo cute! So sad that you are so excited about 2 days off...in a row...can't wait until you graduate. Maybe then you can breathe!:)
Fun! YaY! that you got some time off. Glad you could get away. Looks fun! I really want to take the boys up there if I can get Luvpilot home long enough.
So fun!!
Tia - I haven't seen you since we went to Michigan for Katie's wedding! That was forever ago. I saw the link to your blog on Linae's. You look so happy!
Shannon
Post a Comment