Sorry it has been so long since I last posted but things have been a bit so busy with work, school and life. My sis in law had her twins on Sunday. This is Bailey. She weighed 5lbs 1oz and 17 inches.
This is Ellie. She weighed 4lbs 110z and 17 1/2 in long. They are both so cute. They are not identical. Bailey looks like Kami's side of the family and Ellie looks like our side of the family. Both were in the NICU for 5 days and just got released yesterday. I wasnt able to hold either of them in the hospital :( But Zac and I made a few trips there in my spare time to see them in the NICU. They have sooo much hair. I can't wait to spend more time with them :)
Here's the pround Mom, Dad and big sister :)
12 comments:
Yea! I love that you love babies...and, I'm glad you know what you are doing, because not having my mom and all, I'll be making lots of calls to you - I mean, whenever I have a baby, you see. :)
So precious! Glad they are doing good. That is not a bad size for twins. Tay weighed 4lb 12oz when he was born and he wasn't a twin, just 5 weeks early. It's kind of fun to have them that small.
so cute! how fun! and they were a decent size! twins would be so fun to dress up and play with but i never want any of my own! it's just the birth turns me off, i could totally hold two and change and feed two! but ouch on the birthing idea!
How cute and precious they are, I hope that everyone is doing good. You will have to congradulate them for me. Oh and I don't know for sure if we will move out of state. Adam doesn't really care for the jobs that he may get offered here. We will have to pray for a great job here to show up. :)
too cute...T.. I am inpressed of their sizes. Mamma did something right. Were they on time? Tell the proud parents I said congrats!!!
Oh they are adorable! Shes got some busy days ahead of her, thats for sure. congrats!
They are so darling. And I love that Ellie looks like she's smiling or just really happy to be here.
congratulations !! What sweet little babies .. BEAUTIFUL:):)
So sweet! Isn't that two sets of twins in your family now? Anyway- just wanted to stop by and say HELLO.... check out my blog... bmhemming.blospot.com
Talk to ya later-
Mandi :)
Hey Tia... you probably don't remember me.. Brittany Haggard (tallona's friend) (ryan's cousin's wife) lol. Anyway. Congrats on the twins.... (i'm a blog stalker).. I was just wondering how early the twins were. (i am expecting twin girls in December). 5 days in the nicu isn't bad at all!
Brittany- Yes I remember you :) Congrats on being pregnant with twins!!! They will be here before you know it. My sis in law had her girls at 35 1/2 weeks.
Post a Comment