I love watching the office and I secretly enjoy Family Guy. I dont like the Simpsons (Zac has every season available on DVD)the show sometimes makes me laugh...but Family Guy...hilarious but inappropriate
Which Office Character Are You? |
 | You are Ryan. You are extremely smart and perceptive, and it irritates you to no end when inferior people try to tell you what to do. Sometimes, though, your critical eye makes you come off as aloof and bitter to others, and it may take awhile for people to get to know you. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com |
4 comments:
Yeah I can see some Ryan in you, but I don't watch the Family guy, but I for sure know that you have a wild side. :)
LOL, we love both of these shows. But yeah Family Guy is way too inappropriate, especially since now Corbin starts questioning! Glad we can catch it on Cartoon Network late at night!
fun quizzes! i don't watch either of these. so I'm not sure if I'd even know who i was looking at. like i have watched the office once, and family guy only a couple times ever! hmm, i really need Lance to hook up the cable in my room! another thing for the honey do list!
glad yo see you are alive and still blogging. on occasion. hope this year is going well so far!
Fun! I'm Pam. I don't the Family Guy characters very well. My boys always try to sneak it in after Simpsons....not good! Same with South Park.
Post a Comment